Volunteers are very important to the great experience and quality of service at the Land O Lakes Library.
Volunteers help out in many ways, including:
- Circulation - checking books in and out.
- Shelving books and other materials
- Preparing books and other materials for the shelves - applying book protection covers, CD and DVD protectors, affixing labels
- Repairing books
- Searching for and preparing books and other materials for Interlibrary Loan delivery and or/ for hold shelf when received
- Calling patrons when Interlibrary Loan materials have been received
- Managing overdue lists
- Correspondence to donors
TO VOLUNTEER, CALL THE LIBRARY OR STOP IN.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS WHO CONTRIBUTE THEIR TIME & TALENTS TO MAKE US A COMMUNITY LIBRARY.
cleaning up our gardens